Saturday, February 5, 2011

Boys

I was up late editing my first ever boudoir session, which by the way is totally awesome!  Anyways I was editing after the kids went to bed so they wouldn't see the photos.  Well it's 11pm and I am in a grove editing, I have a TON of photos up on the screen and I hear these little noises behind me.  I turn around to see a sleepy Cole.  Before I realize what is about to happen, he is at my chair staring at the computer, pointing and saying "boobs"  I toss his blanket over his head and I try to get the photos off the screen.  He peaks out from under the blanket smiling.  I ask him what he is smiling at and he says "I am smiling at her boobs....."

Really?

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Hahaha..... boys of all ages do love the boobies. :)

Rachel B. said...

Sorry, way late here, but HA! Boys are all the same, aren't they?!