Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Being sick has its advantages

Seriously though, being sick sucks. And as you know we have all been sick since Christmas. Well this time around for me, 1 week after my sinus and double ear infection, I get a mild case of the flu. Nauseated all day long. At first I thought it was from taking my antibiotics on an empty stomach but when it continued on I figured that it wasn't. Well I was on my own with the kids and it was nap time so after getting Siena down I convinced Cole to take a nap with me. I let him have the ipod and told him he could play as many games as he wanted. He tried to ask me for help and I told him I had just thrown up and I could not help. He then says to me "Oh, I'm sorry mommy, I will take care of you" and he snuggled up next to me and went to sleep (for 5 hours). Later last night, I was still in bed and he comes in with a tissue and tells me it is my paper pillow to sleep on and slides it under my head and then lays next to me and touches my face. He is the best little boy ever!!! Certainly knows how to not make me feel horrible when in fact I do. Now I am in so much back pain from lying down from 1pm until 6:30am that I have to figure out what to do. I could lay in bed another day but at least the nausea is getting better. I really would like to finish editing this wedding I have had on the books. Snow headed our way again! Woo Hoo!!! Possibly like 12 inches! And pretty low snow so look out all you flat landers!

No comments: