Monday, April 14, 2008

Taste Test

For some reason these days my mom is letting me eat big kid food. Not sure why? They don't spend a lot of money on that jarred stuff do they? I mean to pay for something that tastes like that is crazy!!!

Today I ate Potato and Meek, I mean Leek, soup. What is a leek??? Sounds like something I am told my dad will teach me how to do soon.  

So I liked it. Can't you tell?


Yesterday I had Chicken teriyaki rice bowl, except it wasn't in a bowl cuz I apparently I am not allowed to have a bowl. I heard mom telling dad something about me throwing things when I eat. What exactly is rice and why does it stick to my arms?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this has got to be the cutest face i have ever seen. he is looking more like you and mike every picture i see. im so excited to see him. give him kisses for me!!!!