Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged

What was I doing ten years ago?
1998 - I had just moved to Chico.  Other than that I don't really care to remember that time in my life.  On to the next question.

What was I doing five years ago?
I was in my third semester at Chico state, wondering why I had chosen a major that had so many speeches when I was scared to death to talk in front of crowds.  Mike and I had been dating for 9 months and we were both walking on clouds. I was living on a "ranch" (when I was at home) with a ton of horses, ponies, donkeys, chickens, dogs, and cats.  Spending the weekends drinking Sierra Nevada (however remaining a light weight) at The Bear, The Graduate, or if Mike could drag me in to Normal St. (way to crowded for me) and of course 80's night at La Salles.  Going for long bike rides through town to Bidwell Park.

What was I doing one year ago?
I was 7 weeks out of recovery from a c-section (thank you Cole for being butt first!) and getting ready to go back to work part time.  Walking every day at the park with Nicole and Dylan working those extra baby pounds off!  Wishing that I took advantage of those days when I could sleep in and have an uninterrupted night of sleep.  Hoping that "baby brain" was temporary and I would be getting my memory back soon.  Still hasn't happened.

What was I doing yesterday?
Working and wondering why I didn't learn the first time I mixed Claritin-D and Midol together and hoping that the feeling of drinking way too much caffeine would wear off.  Going to Curves to exercise.  Chasing Cole around the house until almost 10pm.  Side note - no more afternoon naps that start after 4:30pm!

Things that I enjoy
Cole's laugh, traveling, photography, my home, life in general

Five TV shows that I watch
The Office, Greek, The Soup, Scrubs, The Bachelor, Notes from the Underbelly, Carpoolers, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, My Name is Earl, Good Day Sacramento

Five things that I hate
Milk, snakes, worms, people who are not accountable for the own actions, liars

Five biggest joys in my life
Cole, Mike, Onyx, Minkie, Bebe, My family and friends

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Very enjoyable....milk, huh? The cheapest and only way I got protein in my diet when I was pregnant. What about ice cream?

The Fredy Family said...

I wish ice cream was ok. Makes my stomach do not nice things to me. Sorbet is my friend. But for some reason Gelatto is ok.