Saturday, February 9, 2013

Siena's 4th birthday party

This year we have decided to do both kids parties away from our home since they are now at the age where they have friends to invite and the house is too dang small.  We had the party at the Placer Nature Center.  The ladies there set up a great party for us and all we had to do was show with with food!



We decided on a butterfly & bumblebee theme for Siena.  I loved the country table cloths, mismatched napkins and flowers.





They looked at a working beehive.


Looked for bugs





Had worm races



Played in the Maidu Indian replica village











She loved her table set up


The girls made butterfly masks and the boys made owls







Cupcake time!  I had these made by a bakery.  I bought the sugar bees on line at Amazon.


For the price I paid, I wont be doing that again.  I could have made better ones.









Auntie Alix


Grandma and Grandpa Next Door


Grandma and Grandpa Way Far





























No comments: