Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fast Cat or a Trick Cat

This morning Cole came in to our bedroom and got in between us in bed.  Minkie (the cat that is OBSESSED with Mike) was of course sleeping in between us too.  We laid there few more minutes and I noticed Cole was laying on the cat.  I asked him not to squish her and he said "she will run from me"  The rest of the conversation went like this:

A:  Cole did you know that the cats have lived with me longer than I have known your daddy?

C:  How did you get them?

A:  I bought them

C:  oh wow!  that must have been hard.

A:  No not really

C:  Why did you buy fast cats?  Why didn't you buy trick cats?

A:  Trick cats?

C:  Yes trick cats! They can open drawers, climb poles, jump in boxes, jump from tree branch to tree branch like squirrels.  You bought fast cats.  I can't catch them and they always run away from me.


No comments: