Monday, January 14, 2013

The best big brother

Today was an amazing day with the kids.  We have finally decided that tv on school mornings does not work well with our kids.  The turn in to zombies and things get crazy real fast.  So this morning while I was in the shower, Cole got Siena dressed for school.  Socks included.  He also took the step ladder in the bedroom and got down a princess dress for her (Belle).  They then played with Siena's new Disney Princess dolls for the next 30 minutes with out a single fight.  It was so wonderful to see.  Cole looked up and me and said "Mom, Siena told me I was her best friend".  A little while later I whispered to him that he was an amazing big brother his response was to whisper back to me "thank you".  Ahhhh I wished we could have stayed home to enjoy this!




No comments: