Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lake Tahoe

Today I scheduled a consult with a bride who was in town visiting her parents in Lake Tahoe. I thought it would be a great opportunity for us to take the kids up to the snow for a quick trip. Since we are so close it seems crazy not to take advantage of it. Their aunt Andrea also met us from Reno.




The consult was at this amazing bakery in Tahoe City called the Tahoe House Gourmet Bakery. Oh my gosh it was so good. Mike and I each had the croissant stuffed with Black Forest ham, guyere cheese and green onions. I am still drooling over it.





We took the kids down to the public beach in Tahoe City which of course is covered in at least 2 feet of snow. It actually warmed up quite a bit so it wasn't at all cold while we were down there. The kids complained only when they got snow in their boots or when we told Cole he could not bring the dead crawfish home with us. Gross!!!!



For those who want to know the camera details.  These were all taken with the Canon 5Dmk3 and the 24 1.4 L lens.  (except for the 2 above and the very last photo.  Those are iphone)















































Photo taken by my sister Andrea






Photo taken by my sister Andrea


Photo taken by my sister Andrea


Photo taken by my sister Andrea



Photo taken by my sister Andrea


Photo taken by my sister Andrea




Meanwhile, Uncle Lennis was scaling a waterfall.......



No comments: