Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/366

2012 is here! Wow it's crazy how fast 2011 went by. I am so excited to get caught up on the last year of Fredy Family photos as well as continuing on in to this year. Because I really want to make sure I blog I will probably be blogging from my iPhone more than the computer but that's ok. I want to get those moments documented and not put it off waiting to edit the pictures. I will add those photos back in as I get them edited, but for now it gonna be life my iphone!

Today Cole and I had a mommy / son date at the park.  Cole rode his scooter and I walked laps.  He made it one mile with various "rest stops" along the way.  We had one little crash but he got over it pretty quickly.  

The bandaid on his chin is coving a burn on his chin.  Poor little guy tried to peek at the pizza cooling off on the stove and burned his chin.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Are you doing a certain 366, or just for yourself? Nice!

The Fredy Family said...

Just for my self. Kind of like a day in the life of...... :-). I will make a small blurb book out of it at the end.