Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Honey do list

I asked Mike if he could pick up a book shelf for me at the Galleria and take the kids to see Santa.  I was at work and I totally forgot to leave the car seats at home so the grandparents kept the kids and Mike ran down to get my book shelf for me, you know because I had to have it right away.  Well apparently a church had planned a flash mob and announced it a week prior (which you do not do since the point of a flash mob is surprise).  Anyways it caused an evacuation of the entire mall and Mike got stuck in it.  I am so glad he didn't have the kids with him.  Boy was Mike mad at me for this one.  Like I knew there was a flash mob about to take over the mall.  It took him hours to get home because the freeway was mess from all the evacuations.  Mike also almost severely injured a young girl who wasn't paying attention while driving and cut him off in bad traffic. Let's just say she probably peed her pants.

Mike wrote an article to the newspaper about it which of course caused a huge war with very ignorant people.  Gotta love local news.

No comments: