Saturday, January 19, 2008

A look into the past....

Since I started this blog page 10 months into Cole's life, I am going to get everyone up to date with this first posting.  Consider it a day in the life of Cole but x 100.  Bare with me if you are already up to date, but for those of you who are not I hope you enjoy the recap...
OUR FIRST FAMILY PHOTO
Our son is born
March 4, 2007
5# 4oz   18"


OUR LITTLE PEANUT



ONE WEEK OLD






OUR FIRST EASTER
ONE MONTH OLD






THE FIRST OF MANY COSTUMES
6 Weeks


8 Weeks already!!!

The week the cheeks arrived....9 weeks old

Let the smiling begin!
12 weeks old


The best toy ever!
14 weeks


My second River Cats game.
I slept through the first one

Picture time with my best friend Dylan
We are two days apart!!!





Mamma got a new camera
18 weeks

GOTTA LOVE THOSE SWIM TRUNKS!


Mr. Serious at 4 months old


My third River Cats game!



My first trip to the county fair!
Why did they do this to me????




Family Picture Time
5 months old





5 1/2 months
His thumb became his favorite toy



I have 17 costumes and bless his heart, he tolerates me putting him in them!
Chili Pepper
Lobster

Pea Pod







Goldfish

A photo shoot in sepia
6 months old


My mom thinks I have a cute butt crack! 
:-)



Still learning to sit on my own.
Balancing is harder than it looks!



Having fun with my auntie!


Another photo shoot courtsy of my momma!


Octopus



Catapiller



Monkey

We went to visit Uncle Russell in Arcata.
Mom and Dad discovered that I don't like long car rides!

Elephant

Bumble Bee


So close to crawling...

A boy and his best dog friend
7 months




My first swing at the park!
8 months




I learned a new trick!

My buddies

Dragonfly....She did it to me again!


Getting ready for the perfect Holiday picture...




And he's done...



Happy Thanksgiving

Family photo time again
8 months

9 months old



Making christmas presents for Grandmas and Grandpas and Great Grandpa

>
The making of Holiday Cards for the grandparents


My great-grandpa Tom
Babies First Christmas


So close to a having a white christmas
Cole's first snow
Our home in Applegate
Onyx is checking on the neighbors



Ask for a kiss and you shall receive...




Happy New Year!!!!


More food ends up on his face than in his mouth

Bath time fun


We did not plan this one....
Trying our hardest not to let mom get a good picture of us
Cole and Dylan 
10 months old



What mom???  These are for me right???
(within 5 minutes of being awake)

A beautiful January afternoon at the park.



Sweet moments before bedtime


I have been waiting for the day when Cole could walk.  I had this shark costume saved waiting for this moment!!!!
10 1/2 months
walking and running!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH U DID AN AMAZING JOB...I LOVE IT!