Wednesday, June 4, 2008

15 Months

I am 15 months old today!
I am about 24 pounds and getting taller by the minute.
Mom estimates that I am at least 32 inches tall!
Me enjoying a beverage during my bath last night. It helps me relax.

I like to drink out of my straw cups. I don't use sippy cups. I enjoy Trader Joes fruit/cereal bars, blackberries, strawberries, toast, veggie and chicken garlic pizza, flat bread, and baby food vegetables. I wont eat chunks of veggies, I spit them out and fling them off of my tray. I like them purred.
I enjoy climbing of anything taller than me like the console table (daddy found me playing with matches up there the other day), the kitchen table - I dance on it, and of course moving my music table to anywhere I can't get to so I have better access to it. I love playing train with Onyx and Minkie, giving Onyx treats, and eating Onyx's treats. I love playing in water, naked or in a swim suit, I don't really care. I like trying to climb up the wall to get to the window. I like having all of my music toys playing together in unison.  I have a feeling mom and dad like it too!  I have recently discovered that all the drawers on the living room furniture open and they used to be filled with goodies. Now they are empty and I put MY stuff in there and I also sit in the drawers when I don't want to sit on the couch. I dance to music and I will even dance if you ask me to. I am also learning where different body parts are. I can show you my belly button!
I am progressing with my verbal skills. I told daddy "no" today when he tried to give me something to eat that I did not want. I usually yell at them and point to what ever it is that I want or need. If you ask me to do something I will, like get you a book or go to the refridgerator if I am hungry. I have also said "up dog" (get up dog) and "hi". I do not wave on command. I also seem to have gotten over my seperation anexity when my mom leaves for work.
I am very independent and I like to have alone time in my room with my music toys. If you sing the song from my barnyard guitar I will get the guitar for you and make it play the song.
Here I am a year ago

3 Months old

12#

This is me passed out after eating at the River Cats Game

I woke up a little bit later....

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Where can I get those sippey cups with straws?

The Fredy Family said...

Target. Munchkin brand. It is awesome, however he does like to bang it upside down on things and drops do come out.